Tesco Finest Mango Passion Fruit Roulades 2X90g
- Energy1199kJ 284kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1332kJ / 315kcal
- Meringue filled with Alphonso mango whipped cream and passion fruit sauce, finished with metallic coloured dusting.
- For the perfect roulade, meringue should be soft on the inside with a crisp outer shell. Our expert bakers make this with egg whites and sugar, baked slowly on a low heat for great texture. It's then rolled by hand around the fruity filling. We use Alphonso mango to sweeten the thick layer of cream and pair it with a tangy passion fruit sauce. Alphonso is an Indian variety of mango known for its sweetness, richness and flavour. A scattering of silver dusting gives the roulade a shimmering finish.
- Rich Alphonso mango cream and vibrant passion fruit sauce hand rolled in crisp meringue, finished with a silver shimmer.
- Pack size: 180g
Sugar, Pasteurised Egg White, Whipping Cream (Milk) (22%), Water, Alphonso Mango Purée (3.5%), Cornflour, Concentrated Passion Fruit Juice (1.5%), Maize Starch, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Lemon Juice, White Wine Vinegar, Icing Sugar, Flavouring, Colour (Titanium Dioxide).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Remove all packaging. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in the refrigerator. Alternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 45 minutes at room temperature. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day. Do not refreeze. Keep frozen at -18C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Carton. Card widely recycled Tray. Card widely recycled Window. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each roulade (90g)|
|Energy||1332kJ / 315kcal||1199kJ / 284kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019