- Mint 2mg Compressed Lozenge Extra Strength
- You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor, or a support programme
- Nicotinell mint flavour lozenge is an aid to combat the withdrawal symptoms caused by giving up smoking and reduce smoking in smokers motivated to quit.
- Which lozenge do I need?
- Nicotinell 2 mg lozenge is for smokers smoking more than 30 cigarettes per day. It can also be used by smokers smoking between 20 and 30 cigarettes per day depending on your preference.
- If you smoke less than 20 cigarettes per day you should use Nicotinell 1 mg lozenge.
- If you need advice before starting to use nicotine lozenges, talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
- Sugar free
- For smokers of more than 30 a day
- Helps you stop smoking
- Sugar free
Nicotinell Mint 2 mg Lozenge contains 2 mg Nicotine (as Nicotine Bitartrate Dihydrate), Also contains Maltitol (E965), Aspartame (E951), and Sodium (9.8 mg per Lozenge), See leaflet for further information
Do not store above 25 °C.
Preparation and Usage
- Instructions for use
- For adults over 18 years of age.
- Read the enclosed instructions carefully before use.
- You must not smoke whilst using these lozenges.
- For oromucosal use. Suck 1 lozenge when you feel the urge to smoke, but initially try to use no more than 1 lozenge every 1-2 hours. Most people use 8-12 lozenges per day.
- This product is designed to be sucked slowly, do not swallow or chew. These lozenges should not be sucked like ordinary lozenges. Read the Nicotinell sucking technique in the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Only use 1 lozenge at a time and do not use more than 15 of the 2 mg lozenges a day.
Name and address
- PL Holder:
- GlaxoSmithKline (UK) Trading Limited,
- TW8 9GS,
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare (UK) Trading Limited,
- TW8 9GS,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Warnings and precautions for use Do not use if you: Are a non-smoker Are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients Consult your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before starting to use these lozenges if you: Are under 18 years of age Have any serious heart disease Are pregnant or breast-feeding Are under a doctor's care or taking prescribed medication Do not exceed the stated dose Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
204 x Lozenge
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016