- Energy1015kJ 242kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1353kJ / 323kcal
- Baked cheesecake with a strawberry sauce on a digestive biscuit base.
- Our frozen Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake is perfect as an after dinner dessert to share with the family and friends. A crunchy, crumbly digestive biscuit base is topped with smooth baked cheesecake and a swirl of sweet strawberry sauce. This delicious pudding serves five, defrosts in 2 hours and is a great value treat.
- Seriously scrummy cheesecake with a fruity swirl
- Pack size: 375g
INGREDIENTS: Vegetable Margarine
INGREDIENTS: Vegetable Margarine, Low Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (13%), Wheat Flour, Sugar, Cream (Milk), Yogurt (Milk), Pasteurised Egg, Brown Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Wheat Starch, Strawberry Purée (2%), Maize Starch, Wheat Gluten, Whey Powder (Milk), Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Egg White, Invert Sugar Syrup, Flavouring, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Trisodium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Chloride), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Concentrated Black Carrot Juice., Palm Oil, Water, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid),
- May contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze. Remove all packaging Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 4 hours in the refrigerator Alternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day Do not refreeze
Produced in Germany
Number of uses
Carton. Widely Recycled Tray. Check Locally
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1353kJ / 323kcal||1015kJ / 242kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019