- Energy1015kJ 242kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1352.80kJ (322.75kcal)
- Baked cheesecake with a strawberry sauce on a digestive biscuit base.
- Seriously scrummy cheesecake with a fruity swirl
INGREDIENTS: Low Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (13%), Wheat Flour, Sugar, Cream (Milk), Yogurt (Milk), Vegetable Margarine(Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Vegetable Margarine(Rapeseed Oil, Water, Palm Oil, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Egg, Brown Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Wheat Starch, Strawberry Purée (2%), Maize Starch, Wheat Gluten, Whey Powder (Milk), Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Egg White, Invert Sugar Syrup, Flavouring, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Trisodium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Chloride), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Concentrated Black Carrot Juice
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Remove all packagingDefrost thoroughly for a minimum of 4 hours in the refrigeratorAlternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature.Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same dayDo not refreeze
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/5 of a pack (75g)|
|Energy||1352.80kJ (322.75kcal)||1014.60kJ (242.06kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016