- Energy979kJ 234kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1440.36kJ (343.59kcal)
- Morello cherry filling and almond sponge, topped with Morello cherries and flaked almonds in a shortcrust pastry case.
- Story of care *TBC
INGREDIENTS: Morello Cherry (27%), Wheat Flour, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Invert Sugar Syrup, Egg, Palm Oil, Almonds (4.5%), Wheat Starch, Maize Starch, Dextrose, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Whey Powder (Milk), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavouring, Raising Agents (Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Carbonate), Salt, Acidity Regulators (Disodium Diphosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate), Milk Sugar, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Gelling Agent (Pectin)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 25-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Remove all packaging, including card from base.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- To serve cold:Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 4 1/2 hours in the refrigeratorAlternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature.Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same dayDo not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines below to serve hot.
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove cherry stones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a pack (68g)|
|Energy||1440.36kJ (343.59kcal)||979.44kJ (233.64kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016