Tesco Morello Cherry Bakewell Tart 410G
- Energy979kJ 234kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1440kJ / 344kcal
- Morello cherry filling and almond sponge, topped with Morello cherries and flaked almonds in a shortcrust pastry case.
- Story of care *TBC
INGREDIENTS: Morello Cherry (27%), Wheat Flour, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Invert Sugar Syrup, Egg, Palm Oil, Almonds (4.5%), Wheat Starch, Maize Starch, Dextrose, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Whey Powder (Milk), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavouring, Raising Agents (Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Carbonate), Salt, Acidity Regulators (Disodium Diphosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate), Milk Sugar, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Gelling Agent (Pectin)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 25-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Remove all packaging, including card from base.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- To serve cold:
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 4 1/2 hours in the refrigerator
- Alternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day
- Do not refreeze
- Follow the preparation guidelines below to serve hot.
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove cherry stones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a pack (68g)|
|Energy||1440kJ / 344kcal||979kJ / 234kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019