- Are you looking for a perfect white smile? Try the 2 steps Oral-B 3D White Luxe Whitening Treatment. Step 1 use 3D White Luxe Perfection toothpaste to remove up 100% surface stains in 3 days thanks to its stain dissolving technology. Step 2 use 3D White Luxe Whitening Accelerator to amplify whitening results and to protect from future stains for up to 24 hours when brushing twice per day.
- Step 1 Perfection toothpaste will remove up to 100% surface stains in 3 days
- Step 2 Whitening Accelerator to protect from new surface stains up to 24 hours
- Enamel safe whitening treatment
- For best results use twice per day
- Contents : 1x 3D White Luxe Perfection toothpaste and 1x 3D White Luxe Whitening accelerator
Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Aqua, PEG-6, Aroma, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trisodium Phosphate, Mica, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Sodium Saccharin, PEG-20M, Sodium Fluoride, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, CI 77891, Sucralose, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, CI 74160
Preparation and Usage
- Want to get closer to perfect white and care for enamel? Step 1 - Brush with 3DWhite Luxe Perfection toothpaste. Step 2 - Brush with the Whitening accelerator to boost and protect your teeth whiteness via removing surface stains.
- Children of 6 years and younger: Use a pea sized amount for supervised brushing to minimize swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor. Contains Sodium Fluoride (0.243%) (1100 ppmF).
- Procter & Gamble UK
- Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP
- 0800 731 1792
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
Children of 6 years and younger: Use a pea sized amount for supervised brushing to minimize swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor. Contains Sodium Fluoride (0.243%) (1100 ppmF).
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019