Aquafresh Advance Kids Toothpaste 75Ml
- Fluoride Toothpaste
- 6 key benefits to strengthen teeth
- Healthy gums*
- Cavity prevention
- Enamel protection
- Gentle on teeth
- Cleans in gaps & spaces
- Fights plaque*
- *with regular brushing
- New permanent teeth are 50% more vulnerable to damage than adult teeth and can take up to 3 years to reach full strength.
- Aquafresh Advance toothpaste is specially designed by dental experts for children 9-12 years to provide expert protection for new permanent teeth whilst being gentle on vulnerable enamel.
- 24h Sugar Acid Protection provided by Fluoride. Limit sugary snacks between meals and also brush twice daily with a fluoride toothpaste.
- 24h sugar acid protection
- Freshens breath & cool taste
- Pack size: 75ml
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Carrageenan, PEG-6, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Limonene, CI 73360, CI 74160, Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.315% w/w (1450 ppm Fluoride)
Best used before the end of: see end of carton.
Preparation and Usage
- Always follow the label directions: Brush twice a day and not more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out.
Name and address
- TW8 9GS,
- 12 Riverwalk,
- GSK Consumer Healthcare,
- TW8 9GS,
- 12 Riverwalk,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24,
- GB: 0800 783 8881
- IE: 1800 441 442
Keep out of reach of children. Children of 6 years and younger: use a pea sized amount for supervised brushing to minimize swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources, consult a dentist or doctor. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if carton ends are open.
75 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019