Bisto The Original Gravy Powder 400G
- Energy28kJ 7kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 252kcal
- Original Gravy Powder for Home-Made Gravy.
- Looking for more ideas how to use me?
- Find us on facebook/AahBisto
- Bisto Original browns, seasons and thickens
- Making Gravy Great Since 1908
- Some settling of contents may have occurred during transit.
- Low sugar and fat
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 400g
- Low sugar
- Low fat
Potato Starch, Salt, Wheat Starch, Colour (E150c), Onion Powder, Inactive Yeast Powder (contains Barley, Wheat)
- May Contain: Milk, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.
Preparation and Usage
- To make you will need:
- 4 x 5ml spoons (4 level tsp) Bisto Gravy Powder
- 380ml (1/2 pint) cold water
- Meat juices from the roasting tin (after removing the meat and most of the fat)
- 1 In a saucepan mix 4 teaspoons of Bisto Powder with 30ml of cold water into a smooth paste.
- 2 Gradually add 250ml of cold water along with any meat juices to the saucepan and mix well.
- 3 Gently bring to the boil, stirring constantly, until thickened. Simmer on a low heat for two minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!
- How will you use you Bisto Original gravy powder? Try one of these...
- All Roasts
- Beef, Lamb, Pork, Chicken...
- Soups, Casseroles, Pies, Sausages, Chops...
- ...or make your own special creation for the whole family
Number of uses
155 This pack makes approximately 155 portions
Not Recyclable Bag Recyclable Carton
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- If you have any problems please keep the packaging and phone 0800 234 6328 Mon - Fri (9am - 5pm) (ROI 1800 93 2814).
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
400 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||Per 50ml portion as prepared**||% Reference Intake|
|of which Saturates||<0.1g||<0.1g||<1%|
|of which Sugars||0.5g||<0.5g||<1%|
|This pack makes approximately 155 portions||-||-||-|
|**Gravy Powder and Water||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016