- Classic+ 2 Feeding Bottles 0m+ 125ml
- Unique anti-colic valve
- Leak-free for a truly enjoyable feeding experience
- Easy to clean and assemble
- The Avent Classic+ Feeding Bottles 125ml helps your baby to control milk flow, similarly to when being breastfed, thanks to the two piece anti-colic system. The clinically proven Classic+ two-piece anti-colic system is integrated into the teat, making the bottle easier to assemble and clean. The advanced valve on the teat opens to allow air into the bottle instead of into the babies tummy, thus preventing colic. The valve also flexes to babies feeding rhythm. Milk will only flow at the pace chosen by your baby to minimise overeating, gas and spit-up. Fully compatible and interchangeable with the entire Avent range. The Classic+ bottles are made from BPA free material. Made in England. Suitable from birth.
- Clinically proven to reduce colic
- Trusted for over 30 years
- BPA free
- Easy to clean for perfect hygiene
- Ergonomic shape
- Easy to use and assemble - only 4 parts for quick and simple assembly
- Growing with your baby - compatible range from breastfeeding to cup
- Anti-colic system
- No. 1 recommended by mums
Made in England
Preparation and Usage
- Choosing the right teat
- Different flow rates to keep up with your baby's growth.
- Use the Philips Avent Classic+ bottles only with Philips Avent Classic+ feeding teats.
- Replacing teats
- We recommend you replace teats every 3 months for hygiene reasons.
Name and address
- Philips Consumer Lifestyle BV,
- Tussendiepen 4,
- 9206 AD Drachten,
- The Netherlands.
- GB: 020 7949 0240 (local rate, mobile rates may vary)
- IRL: 015 24 54 43 (local rate, mobile rates may vary)
Lower age limit
2 x 125ml Feeding Bottles
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019