Tesco 4 Caramelised Onion Quarter Pounders 454G
- Energy1154kJ 277kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1311.00kJ (315.00kcal)
- Beef quarter pound burgers with caramelised onion.
- Succulent beef combined with caramelised onions for sweetness
Beef (80%), Water, Pea Flour, Sugar, Red Onion, Salt, Pea Fibre, Muscovado Sugar, Merlot, Dextrose, Onion Powder, Onion, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Cornflour, Black Pepper, Flavouring, White Wine Vinegar, White Pepper, Red Wine Vinegar, Sunflower Oil, Parsley, Garlic Purée, Thickener (Pectin), Oregano, Marjoram, Grape Must Concentrate, Thyme
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 25-27 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-27 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using beef from
the U.K or Ireland
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One burger (88g**)|
|Energy||1311.00kJ (315.00kcal)||1153.68kJ (277.20kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016