- Introducing Simple Soothing Anti-perspirants, a deodorant with a natural skincare ingredient. This formula is un-fragranced and alcohol free, but still promises the 48 hour protection you need to take on the day – perfect for even sensitive skin.
- Applying anti-perspirant is often an essential part of your morning routine. However, some deodorants can be harsh on your skin. At Simple, we believe that the ingredients you leave out are just as important as those you put in. That is why our new soothing range is free from artificial colours and is dermatologically tested to prevent irritation or dryness to your underarms.
- Simple products are also free from parabens and phthalates, ensuring your underarms are cared for in a gentle way. That is why Simple is Kind to Skin.
- As per all our products, our Simple Soothing Anti-perspirant deodorant contains no artificial colors or perfumes, making it perfectly suitable for dehydrated, dry or sensitive skin. With our compressed can, enjoy a soft spray application whilst still providing effective sweat and odour protection. Our 125ml compressed can will last just as long as a 250ml pack, while benefitting from less packaging and a little kinder to the environment.
- Our Simple Soothing anti-perspirant is also available in an aerosol and stick format, specifically designed to provide a gentle solution to odour protection.
- Firstly, apply the Simple Soothing anti-perspirant in circular motions for an even coverage For optimum results, apply to your dry underarm after showering. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin.
- Simple Soothing Anti-perspirant Aerosol provides effective sweat and odour protection for 48 hours
- This un-fragranced formula contains no artificial colours or perfumes
- The Soothing formula is dermatologically tested and Kind to Skin, leaving your underarms cared for
- Our compressed can has a soft spray for a gentle, smooth application
- Simple anti-perspirants contain no parabens, no phthalates and are all 0% alcohol
- As per all our Simple products, they are perfectly suitable for dehydrated or sensitive skin
- Pack size: 50millilitre
Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Steareth-2, Steareth-20, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Lactate
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Antiperspirant, roll-on. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016