- Energy1503kJ 359kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 957kJ / 228kcal
- A shortcrust pastry base filled with roast chicken and gravy topped with a puff pastry lid.
- Succulent pieces of roasted chicken breast in a rich, seasoned gravy
INGREDIENTS: Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Roast Chicken (21%), Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Onion, Cornflour, Potato Starch, Salt, Chicken Extract, Molasses, Chicken Fat, Brown Sugar, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Caramelised Sugar, Onion Powder, Pea Protein, Flavouring, Garlic Powder, Carrot Extract, Sunflower Oil, Nutmeg, White Pepper, Turmeric, Lovage Extract, Bay Leaf, Thyme.
Roast Chicken contains: Chicken, Dextrose, Tapioca Starch, Water.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven From frozen: Fan 200°C/Conventional 200°C/Gas 6 50-55 mins Remain in foil and place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 50-55 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Leave to stand for 5 mins after cooking.
- Remove outer packaging
- Leave in foil tray.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Republic of Ireland
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||957kJ / 228kcal||1503kJ / 359kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019