Tesco Steak Pie 700G
- Energy1638kJ 391kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1043.49kJ (249.33kcal)
- Shortcrust pastry base filled with beef steak pieces in gravy topped with a puff pastry lid.
- Tender pieces of beef steak cooked in a rich and meaty gravy
INGREDIENTS: Water, Beef (28%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Palm Oil, Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Salt, Molasses, Yeast Extract, Barley Malt Extract, Red Wine Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Malt Vinegar (Barley), Caramelised Sugar, Beef Extract, Glucose Syrup, Tomato, Garlic Purée, Grape Must Concentrate, Carrot Extract, Black Treacle, Pea Protein, Black Pepper, Thyme, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Lemon Oil, Tamarind, Chilli Pepper, Paprika, Clove, Onion Extract, Garlic Extract, Thyme Extract, Flour Treatment Agent (L-Cysteine), Laurel, Sulphur Dioxide
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven From frozen: Fan 200°C/Conventional 200°C/Gas 6 50-55 mins Leave in foil tray. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 50-55 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Leave to stand for 5 mins after cooking.
- Remove outer packaging
- Leave in foil tray.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Republic of Ireland
using beef from
the U.K or Ireland
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pie (157g**)|
|Energy||1043.49kJ (249.33kcal)||1638.28kJ (391.45kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016