Tesco 4 Chilli And Lime Chicken Skewers 200G
- Energy239kJ 57kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 629.00kJ (149.20kcal)
- Chicken breast pieces in a coriander, chilli and lime marinade on skewers.
- Food worth celebrating
Chicken (92%), Rapeseed Oil, Coriander, Sugar, Green Chilli, Ginger Purée, Lime Leaf, Lemongrass, Lime Concentrate, Garlic Purée, Salt, Parsley, Cornflour, Red Chilli, Black Pepper
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30-35 mins Place foil tray on a baking tray on the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and turn skewers. Place back in the oven for a further 15-20 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Warning: This product contains sharp wooden skewers.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One skewer (38g**)|
|Energy||629.00kJ (149.20kcal)||239.02kJ (56.70kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019