- Energy220kJ 52kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 523.70kJ (124.30kcal)
- Gammon pieces with added water and pineapple chunks on skwewers.
- Food worth celebrating
- A classic combination of skewered gammon and sweet pineapple
- Pack size: 200G
Pork (52%), Pineapple, Water, Salt, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate).
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Temperature: 170oC, 5, 190oC
Time: 30 mins
For best results cook from frozen. 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30 mins Place foil tray on a baking tray on the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and turn skewers. Place back in the oven for a further 15 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
Produced in the U.K., using pork from the EU
Number of uses
- Caution: This product contains sharp wooden skewers.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One skewer (42g**)|
|Energy||523.70kJ (124.30kcal)||219.95kJ (52.21kcal)|
Caution: This product contains sharp wooden skewers.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020