- Energy1202kJ 288kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1103kJ / 264kcal
- Chopped and shaped chicken breast in a baked breadcrumb.
- Tasty baked chicken goujons are a real family favourite. Fuss free, quick cooking for hungry tummies at teatime. Made with 100% tender chicken breast and coated in crispy breadcrumbs. Cook from frozen in just 22 minutes and make a teatime treat with fresh salad leaves, sweet potato chips and ketchup. Dippable and dunkable, pile up a bowl of goujons with a selection of dips for a family night in with a movie. These goujons go with anything from BBQ to mayonnaise and sweet chilli to sour cream. This product is made with 100% chicken breast and produced in the UK with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- Juicy and tender, made with 100% chicken breast coated in breadcrumbs
- Pack size: 475G
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (52%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Sunflower Oil, Cornflour, Wheat Starch, Rice Flour, Salt, Spices, Sucrose, Dextrose, Pea Protein, Yeast, Sugar, Rosemary Extract, Caramelised Sugar, Maltodextrin, Colour (Paprika Extract).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 20-22 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- For best results cook from frozen
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Bag. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (109g**)|
|Energy||1103kJ / 264kcal||1202kJ / 288kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020