- Energy1031kJ 247kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1473kJ / 353kcal
- Belgian white chocolate cheesecake on a biscuit base topped with blackcurrants, redcurrants and raspberries.
- Our cheesecakes are hand finished by our experts in the West Country. They use smooth, creamy Belgian white chocolate and tangy fruit for the perfect combination of a sweet and refreshing flavour experience. The biscuit crumb base is rich and buttery for a smooth finish with every bite.
Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Whipping Cream (Milk), Butter (Milk), Blackcurrant (4%), Redcurrant (4%), Water, Raspberry (3%), White Chocolate (2.5%), Palm Oil, Milk, Egg Yolk, Demerara Sugar, Invert Sugar Syrup, Rapeseed Oil, Maize Flour, Cornflour, Egg White, Tapioca Starch, Glucose, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Natural Vanilla Flavouring.
White Chocolate contains: Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Remove all packaging.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 3 hours in a refrigerator.
- Alternatively defrost for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day
- Do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a cheesecake (70g)|
|Energy||1473kJ / 353kcal||1031kJ / 247kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019