Tesco Pork Joint With Stuffing Balls 600G
- Energy884kJ 211kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 707.30kJ (168.65kcal)
- Rind off boneless roasting pork loin joint with added water and pork, sage and onion stuffing balls.
- Hand butchered pork loin joint, selected for succulence.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (87%), Water, Onion, Rice Flour, Gram Flour, Salt, Maize Starch, Glucose Syrup, Sage, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonate), Tapioca Starch, Spirit Vinegar, White Pepper, Parsley, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Nutmeg, Coriander, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Dextrose
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 1 hour 30 mins Cover with foil and cook in a pre-heated oven for 1 hour. Remove foil and cook for remaining 30 minutes. Leave to stand for 5-10 minutes after cooking.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (125g**)|
|Energy||707.30kJ (168.65kcal)||884.12kJ (210.81kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016