- Energy199kJ 47kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 265kJ / 63kcal
- Raw squid (Todarodes pacificus) rings, defrosted.
- Carefully prepared, with a subtle flavour and tender texture. Our wild caught squid are responsibly sourced from the waters of the Pacific Ocean.
Squid (Mollusc) (98%), Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately., This product has been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperature under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is still suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: Remove all packaging. Pan fry in a little oil over a high heat for 3-4 minutes. Turn the squid frequently whilst cooking.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
the Pacific Ocean
Number of uses
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: This product may contain a natural membrane.Please take care when eating.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (75g)|
|Energy||265kJ / 63kcal||199kJ / 47kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019