Veet Men In Shower Hair Removal Cream 150Ml
- In Shower Hair Removal Cream Normal Skin
- To find out more about Veet and to contact us online, visit veet.com
- Veet Men In Shower Hair Removal Cream is a quick and effective way to remove body hair, leaving your skin feeling smoother for up to twice as long as shaving
- Using the cream provides smooth results in as little as 4 minutes
- The easy rinse-off formula allows you to use it in the shower
- No razor rash or prickly regrowth
- Achieve smoothness that lasts
- You can remove unwanted body hair without the nicks, cuts and prickly stubble that shaving often leaves behind. Experience smooth skin with Veet men in-shower hair removal cream with silk and FreshTM technology, which removes hair quickly and effectively leaving the skin smooth. It not only hydrates skin for up to 24 hours, but its fragrance technology also ensures that there is no lingering malodour. Its formula is designed to work close to the root and removes even very short hair.
- Easy hair removal in only 3 minutes
- Dermatologically tested
- Pack size: 150ml
Aqua, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Talc, Glycerin, VP /Hexadecene Copolymer, Parfum, Magnesium Trisilicate, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Sodium Gluconate, Acrylates Copolymer, CI 77891
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in France
Preparation and Usage
- Takes from 3 - 6 minutes
- smooth skin in just 5 steps Before using, please read pack precautions carefully.
- 1 Before you shower, use the soft, coloured side of the sponge to apply the cream evenly onto dry skin. Don't rub it in. Make sure the hair you want to remove is completely covered.
- Don't forget to wash any cream off your hands.
- 2 Wait at least 1 minute before stepping into the shower.
- 3 Now continue with your normal shower routine. For the first 2 minutes in the shower, try to avoid putting the cream directly in the stream of water, so that it stays on long enough to work. It is usual for some cream to gradually wash away at this stage.
- 4 Not that the cream has been on your skin for 3 minutes in total, use the white side of the sponge to remove a small test area of cream. If the hair comes away easily, remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 3 more minutes - but not any longer, as you don't want to exceed a total of 6 minutes with the cream on your skin. For more sensitive areas use the soft, coloured side of the sponge to remove the cream.
- 5 Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then dry. Rinse the sponge and dry it, and keep the tube closed when not in use to make sure the cream stays effective.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- RB Healthcare UK,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- Or why not call us on
- UK - 0333 2005 345
PRECAUTIONS: Retain outer packaging for full precautions and directions for use. Do not exceed 6 minutes total application time. Suitable for use on the chest, back, legs, arms, underarms & pubic area. Suitable for both men and women. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder, of if your have a condition which may affect the skin. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice. Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching. After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Contains alkali and thioglycolate. Product may cause surfaces to become slippery. Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring.
150 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019