- Energy2646kJ 637kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1058kJ / 255kcal
- Beef sirloin roasting joint.
- This sirloin roasting joint has been matured for 30 days to allow its rich, full flavour to develop and deepen. The cut has a natural covering of fat that keeps the meat juicy and succulent as it cooks. It's been expertly prepared by our butchers so it's easy to carve, making it the perfect centrepiece for a traditional roast dinner.
- *Easy to carve tender beef, with a rich full flavour and succulent texture.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator. Once defrosted, use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by ‘use by’ date shown.
Instructions: 220°C/Fan 200°C/ Gas 8. Place the joint in a roasting tray, cover with foil and put in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes. Then reduce the heat to 180°C/ Fan 160°C/ Gas 4 and calculate the additional cooking time at 5 minutes per 100g (rare), 6 minutes per 100g (medium), 7 minutes per 100g (well done). Remove foil for the last 20 minutes of cooking. Allow joint to rest in warm place for 10 minutes prior to serving. Remove string prior to serving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- If cooked rare there is a small risk that harmful bacteria may be present.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
Packed in the U.K., using beef from the U.K.
Produced using British beef
Preparation and Usage
Allow meat to relax at room temperature for 30 minutes before roasting.
Number of uses
- Vacuum packed for freshness.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 250g|
|Energy||1058kJ / 255kcal||2646kJ / 637kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Vacuum packed for freshness.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020