John Frieda Go Blonder Lightening Spray 100Ml
- Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray
- Create targeted highlights up to one and a half shades lighter. Our exclusive formula works with heat tools to gradually lighten in 3-5 uses.
- Product packaging may vary
- Gradually creates natural-looking highlights
- Pack size: 100ml
Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Polysorbate 20, Parfum, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Acetaminophen, Salicylic Acid, Phosphoric Acid, VP/VA Copolymer, Polyquaternium-55, Polyquaternium-47, Propylene Glycol, Acid Violet 43, Vitis Vinifera Juice Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract, Glycerin, Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in the E.U.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: After conditioning, spray thoroughly on to towel-dried hair, then style as desired. For optimal lightening, use a flat iron or curling iron after blow-drying. Only use once between hair washings. Use only on clean, wet hair. Use no more than 10 times between colourings.
Name and address
- Kao (UK) Limited,
- EC1A 2DY.
- For further information, visit www.johnfrieda.co.uk or call 0800 652 1496 or 1800 947 180 (IRE)
- Kao (UK) Limited,
- EC1A 2DY.
WARNING: Contains hydrogen peroxide. Discontinue use if you experience dry hair, hair breakage, skin irritation or redness. This product will permanently lighten the colour of your hair. Do not use on natural brown or darker shades of hair, intensively bleached hair (lightened 4-8 shades), or platinum or white shades of blonde hair. For external use, on scalp hair only. Do not use on regrowth of less than an inch. Do not use on a sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp. Wash hands immediately after using or wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas. If this occurs, immediately flush thoroughly with water. Store container away from heat and light. Protect surrounding fabrics from overspray. Keep away from children. If swallowed, seek medical help.
100 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016