- Sheer Blonde Brilliantly Brighter Ultra Illuminating Conditioner
- The John Frieda Sheer Blonde Brilliantly Brighter range increases the natural luminosity of blonde hair for a natural looking, perfectly blended, brilliant shine.
- Hair damage from dying, bleaching or styling can create microscopic pores in the hair which can make hair look dull - much like the flaws and imperfections which prevent a diamond from shining its brightest. John Frieda's patented Blonde Perfecting Technology shrinks these pores, so that the now mirror-smooth hair surface and transparent hair fiber can reflect and transmit light more clearly for blonde hair that shines brilliantly brighter.
- Our ultra Illuminating Conditioner, with crushed pearls, weightlessly moisturises and smoothes hair to reveal brighter, more reflective blonde.
- Nourishes & creates a shimmery pearlescence
- Pack size: 250ml
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lactic Acid, Parfum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Silicone Quaternium-22, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Steartrimonium Chloride, Glycine, Malic Acid, Pearl Powder, Glycerin, Limonene
Preparation and Usage
- Smooth throughout wet hair after shampooing with Sheer Blonde Brilliantly Brighter Ultra Illuminating Shampoo, then rinse well.
- Use daily for optimal brightening results.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016