- Energy3750kJ 903kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1071.40kJ (257.90kcal)
- Aberdeen Angus T bone beef steak.
- The traditional T bone cut is made up of both sirloin and fillet steaks, separated by the bone. Leaving the bone in deepens the flavour and keeps the meat succulent and juicy as it cooks. Sirloin and fillet are widely regarded as the best parts of the meat, so a T bone offers the best of both worlds. Aberdeen Angus beef has been know as a prime cattle breed. it's celebrated for its rich, full flavour and perfectly tender texture, thanks to the unique marbling of fat that runs through the meat. Ours comes from trusted British farmers so we can be sure the quality is always exceptional.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use within 24 hours and always by use by date shown
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Pan Fry 4-6 mins. Rub or brush steak with a little oil and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat a heavy based frying pan over high heat for 2-3 minutes until smoking. Place steak in the dry pan and cook over a high heat for 1 minute each side. Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook for a further 1 minute each side (rare), 1 1/2 minutes each side (medium) or 2 minutes each side (well done). Allow steak to rest for 3 minutes before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
- These instructions are given as a guideline only as steak thickness will vary slightly.
- If cooked rare there is a small risk that harmful bacteria may be present.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Allow steak to rest for 10 minutes at room temperature before cooking.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted, use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow preparation guidelines on pack.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Caution: Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical steak (350g)|
|Energy||1071.40kJ (257.90kcal)||3749.90kJ (902.65kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016