- Elvive Extraordinary Clay Oily Roots Conditioner
- The Science of Oily Roots and Dry Ends
- Oil produced from the scalp can build up causing the roots to become visibly greasy, weighing down the hair. Over-washing to combat this problem can strip the fibre leaving it dry. This results in a vicious cycle of washing. What if you could have hair that was cared for at both ends?
- The Secret of Clay for 72 Hours of Pure Roots and Hydrated Ends
- For the first time, L'Oréal Paris Laboratories have combined 3 Refined Clays to create its first re-balancing range revealing perfectly balanced, beautiful hair.
- 1 Scalp feels deeply purified for 72 hours with freshness and light, lifted roots.
- 2 Dry hair feels hydrated right to the ends for fluid, free-flowing lengths.
- 3 Revitalises the hair with softness, shine and bounce.
- A delicate Clay texture for hair purity, hydration and beauty.
- Proven Results:
- Deeply purified roots, hydrated feeling ends. For perfectly balanced, beautiful hair.
- Expert Tailor-made Care
- Beyond Beautiful Hair
- For oily roots and dry hair
- Enriched with 3 refined clays
- For lightweight roots and free-flowing lengths
- Silicone free formula
- Pack size: 300ML
1149684 A, Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Cetyl Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Argilla / Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Montmorillonite, Isopropyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, BHT, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Parfum/ Fragrance, F.I.L. C180281/1, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use: After shampooing, apply onto the hair focusing on the mid-lengths and ends, then rinse.
- For best results, use as part of the full Extraordinary Clay ritual
- 1) Pre-shampoo Masque
- 2) Shampoo
- 3) Conditioner.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For further expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Department
- UK: 0800 0304 032
- ROI: 1800 818 672
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020