L'oreal Elvive Clay Oily Roots Shampoo 300Ml
- Elvive Clay Oily Roots Shampoo
- Oil produced from the scalp can build up causing the roots to become visibly greasy, weighing down the hair. Over-washing to combat this problem can strip the fibre leaving it dry. This results in a vicious cycle of washing. What if you could have hair that was cared for at both ends?
- For the first time, L'Oréal Paris Laboratories have combined 3 Refined Clays to create its first re-balancing range revealing perfectly balanced, beautiful hair.
- 1 Scalp feels deeply purified for up to 72 hours with freshness and light, lifted roots.
- 2 Dry hair feels hydrated right to the ends for fluid, free-flowing lengths.
- 3 Revitalises the hair with softness, shine and bounce.
- A delicate Clay texture for hair purity, hydration and beauty.
- Proven Results:
- Deeply purified roots, hydrated feeling ends. For perfectly balanced, beautiful hair.
- Expert Tailor-made Care Beyond Beautiful Hair
- For oily roots and dry hair
- Enriched with 3 refined clays
- For lightweight roots and free-flowing lengths
- Silicone free formula
- Pack size: 300ml
1170811 A, Aqua / Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, CI 42090 / Blue 1, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Argilla / Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Carbomer, Geraniol, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance, F.I.L. C179833/1, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use: After using Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Masque, apply onto wet hair, gently massaging into the scalp, then rinse.
- For best results follow with Extraordinary Clay Conditioner.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016