L'oreal Elvive Coloured Protection Hair Conditioner 300Ml
- Elvive Colour Protect Coloured Hair Conditioner
- Perfect hair colour is intense, rich and radiant. But coloured hair can become dull, dry and lifeless if left unprotected.
- Whether you're a blonde-turned-brunette, a pastel lilac or a fiery red-head, Elvive Colour Protect by L'Oréal Paris is specifically tailored for coloured hair.
- Colour Protect has a luxurious formula, enriched with Linseed Oil and UVA/UVB filters. It deeply nourishes coloured hair for intense softness, smoothness and improved light reflection. It helps protect colour radiance for up to 10 weeks*.
- *Colour Protect Shampoo, Conditioner and Extraordinary Oil for coloured hair vs classic shampoo and conditioner
- Expert Tailor-made Care
- Beyond Beautiful Hair
- For coloured hair
- Enriched with Linseed Oil
- Protects hair
- Prolongs colour radiance
- Pack size: 300ml
1161071, Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Tocopherol, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Poly (Linseed Oil), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Benzophenone-4, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Cetrimonium Chloride, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. C180176/1)
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use: Work through the lengths of your hair, right to the tips, and then rinse. For best results, use after Colour Protect Shampoo and for more care and protection, try Colour Protect Mask.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016