Tropicana Juice Essentials Orange And Pineapple 750Ml
- Energy296kJ 69kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 46 kcal
- Blend of nine fruit and vegetable juices with added Vitamins B1, B2, B6, C & E.
- - Bursting with the taste of fruit and veg and a blend vitamins to help maintain your health
- - With vitamins C and vitamin E which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- - Vitamins B1, B2 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- - A 150 ml serving counts as one of your five daily fruit and veg servings
- - All that and no added sugar
- Tropicana's new range of Essentials juices is packed full of fruits, vitamins and veg - each flavour designed with your everyday health and wellness needs in mind. When you listen to your body what does it say to you? In demand? Have you tried Tropicana Essentials Berry Boost? It's another of the great tasting juices in the Tropicana Essentials range. The full range of Tropicana Essentials juice includes Vitality, Berry Boost, Vitamin Power & Inner Balance.
- Pack size: 750ml
Orange Juice (31%), Apple Juice (26%), White Grape Juice, Pineapple Juice (7%), Mango Puree (7%), Carrot Puree (3%), Guava Puree (3%), Passionfruit Juice, Kiwi Puree, Vitamins C, E, B1, B2, B6
Keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days of opening., For best before, see bottle.
Preparation and Usage
- Separation is natural. Shake well before serving.
Number of uses
5 Average serving, this bottle contains 5 servings
Name and address
- PO Box 6642,
- LE4 8WZ.
- PO Box 6642,
- LE4 8WZ.
- UK 0800 032 4460
- ROI 1800 509 408
750 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100ml (%*)||Per 150ml2 (%*)|
|Energy||197 kJ||296 kJ|
|Energy||46 kcal||69 kcal (3%)|
|of which saturates||0g||0g (0%)|
|of which sugars1||10g||15g (16%)|
|Vitamin C||24mg (30%)||36mg (45%)|
|Vitamin E||2.0mg (17%)||3.0mg (25%)|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||0.3mg (25%)||0.4mg (38%)|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.3mg (23%)||0.5mg (34%)|
|Vitamin B6||0.4mg (29%)||0.6mg (43%)|
|1No added sugars, as with all fruit juices. Contains naturally occurring sugars from fruit||-||-|
|2Average serving, this bottle contains 5 servings||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019