- Instant oat porridge with linseed, pumpkin and chia seeds
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Awesome Oats
- We use only wholegrain oats in our Porridge, which means they contain all 3 parts of the grain, keeping all of their natural goodness.
- They are high in fibre, in particular soluble fibre, which makes them perfect for the digestive system.
- The soluble fibre is called Beta Glucan which has been shown to maintain normal blood cholesterol levels. Each serving provides 1.9g of beta-glucan from oats, which is 63% of the recommended daily allowance of 3g.
- All of our oats are naturally gluten free. At MOMA we source our oats from only pure uncontaminated British crops so that everyone can enjoy our porridge.
- I started MOMA because I think we all deserve a quality breakfast. We sold our first oats from a stall (made from a converted filling cabinet)
- In Waterloo Station and haven't looked back. Breakfast is literally about 'breaking the fast' after a night's sleep.
- It's so important. It kick starts your day and gives you the boost you need to fuel you through the morning. We make our porridge the way it should be - using the perfect blend of wholegrain oats to give a creamy yet chunky texture, and a delicious taste.
- Porridge sachets
- Making oats more awesome
- British jumbo oats
- Speedy sachets
- No added sugar - contains naturally occurring sugar
- Gluten free
- High in protein and fibre
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Pack size: 70g
- No added sugar
- High in protein
- High in fibre
Wholegrain Gluten Free Oats (68%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Pumpkin Seeds (3%), Linseed (3%), Chia Seeds (1%)
- Free From: Gluten
- May Contain: Nuts
Store in a cool dry place, For best before see bottom of box.
Origin Free Text
Packed in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- How do you make your porridge?
- 1 Empty sachet into bowl or mug.
- 2 Pour hot water. Just enough to cover the oats (140ml).
- 3 Stir it up, wait about 5 minutes, then tuck in (add more water for a thinner porridge, or less for a thicker one - just the way you like it).
- Please don't reheat, polish it off in one go.
- Just add hot water
Name and address
- Packed for:
- MOMA Foods Ltd,
- SE8 4NT,
- MOMA Foods Ltd,
- SE8 4NT,
5 x 70 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per sachet|
|of which saturates||1.4g||1.0g|
|of which sugars||14.6g||10.2g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016