- Instant oat porridge with linseed, pumpkin and chia seeds
- A good breakfast gives children the energy they need for a productive morning at school. If you know a school breakfast club that would appreciate complimentary MOMA porridge then we'd love to help.
- Head to momafoods.co.uk/breakfastclubs for more details.
- Terms & conditions apply.
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- *Did you know? Oat beta-glucan has been shown to contribute to maintaining normal blood cholesterol, which may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. This MOMA porridge pot contains 1.9g of beta-glucan from oats, which is 64% of the suggested daily amount.
- I started MOMA because I think we all deserve a quality breakfast. We sold our first oats from a stall (made from a converted filing cabinet) in Waterloo Station and haven't looked back. Breakfast is literally about 'breaking the fast' after a night's sleep. It's so important. It kick starts your day and gives you the boost you need to fuel you through your morning. We make our porridge the way it should be - using the perfect blend of wholegrain oats to give a creamy yet chunky texture, and a delicious taste.
- Making oats more awesome
- British jumbo oats
- High in protein and fibre
- No added sugar - contains naturally occurring sugars
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 70g
- High in protein
- High in fibre
- No added sugar
Wholegrain Gluten Free Oats (68%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Pumpkin Seeds (3%), Linseed (3%), Chia Seeds (1%)
- Free From: Gluten
- Contains: Milk, Oats
Store in a cool dry place.For best before see base of pot.
Packed in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- 1 Remove lid and add boiling water to fill line.
- The level will drop but don't refill.
- 2 Give it a good stir and pop the lid back on.
- 3 Wait 3 -5 minutes for your oats to cook. Time will vary depending on how you like it - it's an art not a science!
- Be careful as the pot will still be hot. Please don't reheat.
Sleeve. Card - Widely Recycled
Name and address
- Packed for:
- MOMA Foods Ltd,
- SE8 4NT,
- MOMA Foods Ltd,
- SE8 4NT,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 70g|
|of which saturates||1.4g||1.0g|
|of which sugars||14.6g||10.2g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019