- Restore the sparkle of your ceramic and stainless steel oven from the inside out with the new kitchen cleaner : Cif Perfect Finish Oven & Grill Spray.
- The specialist oven cleaner spray has been scientifically formulated to attack burnt on grease delivering 100% tough grease removal. Its powerful formula with degreasing agents will cut through even the most difficult grease stains from the oven, grill and hob, leaving your surfaces at their beautiful best.
- At Cif we believe in revealing and protecting beauty for everyone to enjoy, every day. That’s why for over 50 years, Cif products have removed ugly dirt, without damage – providing you with beautiful results. We develop cleaning products that solve the problems you face, while caring for surfaces at the same time. Cif will help you achieve the beautiful results you want: whatever the surface, whatever the room, whether it’s a quick spruce-up, or a full deep clean.
- Also try Cif Limescale Remover, Cif Mould Remover and Cif Stainless Steel from the Perfect Finish specialist range for all your tough cleaning jobs.
- How to use:
- Apply directly to cold surfaces until completely covered. Leave to work for up to 30 minutes depending on the toughness of the soil. Rinse. Keep in a cool place and store upright. Also suitable for the barbecue grill.
- Do not use on oven trim, pilot light or heating and fan elements. Do not use on self-cleaning ovens. In case of any doubt, refer to oven manufacturer instructions. Do not use on: aluminium, copper, brass, marble, painted wood or appliance lettering.
- For hips and tips for all your housekeeping needs, visit cleanipedia: https://www.cleanipedia.com
- New Perfect Finish Specialist Cleaner
- Oven & Grill cleaner spray
- 100% grease removal
- Tough on grease and burnt-on food
- Restores the sparkle of your oven from the inside out
- Also suitable for barbecue
- Pack size: 435millilitre
<5% Amphoteric surfactants, Perfume, Limonene
Apply directly to cold surfaces until completely covered. Leave to work for up to 30 minutes depending on the toughness of the soil. Rinse. Keep in a cool place and store upright. Also suitable for the barbecue grill
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Danger extremely flammable aerosol caution: hold can 15cm from the body and spray. Avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfied Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Danger: causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May be corrosive to metals. Contains: sodium hydroxide, cocamine oxide, ethanolamine. Keep out of reach of children. Keep only in original container. Wear eye/face protection. If on skin (or hair): remove/ take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Do not breathe dust or mist. Immediately call a poison center or doctor/physician. Collect spillage. Dispose of used up container in accordance with local regulations Keep out of reach of children. If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance to national regulations
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016