Cif Perfect Finish Mould Stain Remover Spray 435Ml
- New CIF Perfect Finish Mould Stains Remover with Bleach effectively removes black mould around your home.
- This specialist cleaning spray has been scientifically designed to remove mould stains and can be used on a wide range of surfaces including: bath tubs, toilets, showers, tiled walls and grout, leaving your surfaces at their beautiful best.
- At Cif we believe in revealing and protecting beauty for everyone to enjoy, every day. That’s why for over 50 years, Cif products have removed ugly dirt, without damage – providing you with beautiful results. We develop cleaning products that solve the problems you face, while caring for surfaces at the same time. Cif will help you achieve the beautiful results you want: whatever the surface, whatever the room, whether it’s a quick spruce-up, or a full deep clean.
- Also try CIF Limescale Remover, CIF Stainless Steel and CIF Oven & Grill from the Perfect Finish specialist cleaning range for all your tough cleaning jobs.
- How to use:
- Spray the surface to be cleaned from a distance of 10-15cm, leave it to act for 15-20 minutes. Leave the room whilst the product is allowed to work and then rinse the treated area with water or let the product dry. Do not remove the mold before spraying to prevent dispersal of dangerous spores. In case of heavy contamination, repeat the procedure if necessary only after rinsing or once the surface is dry. Surfaces must not be over wetter but lightly sprayed. Excessive spraying must be avoided. Test the product on a small area before use, to see the reaction of the surface. It must only be used in well ventilated areas to avoid irritation of eyes/throat. Spray must not be inhaled or allowed come into contact with skin/eyes. If any irritation is experienced, then stop use immediately and leave the room to allow the product to dry.
- Do not use Cif Mould Stain Remover on: anodized aluminium and linoleum. In case of any doubt, new, unusual, coloured surfaces or painted wood, painted metal, marble, vinyl, plated metal chromium (low quality or damaged) and damaged surface, try the product on an inconspicuous are first.
- For hips and tips for all your housekeeping needs, visit cleanipedia: https://www.cleanipedia.com
- New Perfect Finish Specialist Cleaner
- Mould Stains Remover spray
- Powerful cleaner with bleach
- Suitable to remove tea, wine, mould and mildew stains
- Can be used on a wide range of outdoor surfaces
- Leaves your outdoor surfaces sparkling clean
- Pack size: 435millilitre
< 5% Chlorine based bleaching agent (Sodium Hypochlorite), non ionic surfactants, perfume
Spray the surface to be cleaned from a distance of 10-15 cm, leave it to act for 15-20 minutes. Leave the room whilst the product is allowed to work and then rinse the treated area with water or let the product dry. Do not remove the mould before spraying to prevent dispersal of dangerous spores. In case of heavy contamination, repeat the procedure if, necessary only after rinsing or once the surface is dry. Surfaces must not be over wetted but lightly sprayed. Excessive spraying must be avoided. Test the product on a small area before use, to see the reaction of the surface. It must only be used in well ventilated areas to avoid irritation of eyes/throat., Spray must not be inhaled or allowed come into contact with skin/eyes. If any irritation is experienced then stop use immediately and leave the room to allow the product to dry
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfied Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Danger: Causes severe skin burns and eyedamage. Very toxic to aquatic life. May be corrosive to metals. Contains: Sodium Hypochlorite,Sodium Hydroxide Warning! Donot use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Keep out of the reach of children. Keep only in original container. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection. On Skin (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison center or doctor/physician. Collect spillage. Dispose of used upcontainer in accordance with local regulations. Do not breathe dust or mist
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016