Persil Powercaps Nonbio Washing Capsules 19 Wash 513G
- New Persil Powercaps Non Bio Capsules power through stains, but remain kind next to sensitive and delicate skin. With a new Triple Action formula that gives clothes a deep clean while caring for their colours and fibres, these Persil washing capsules will leave the whole family with fresh, clean clothes time and time again. You’ll find enough non bio capsules in this pack for up to 19 washes – ideal for smaller households.
- New Persil non bio washing capsules: quick, effective, kind to clothes – and next to skin
- Persil Powercaps are the latest innovation in Persil washing capsules, created to give you powerful stain removal and expert clothing care in one convenient pre-measured dose.
- Persil Powercaps dissolve fast to get to work quickly. With improved resealable packaging Persil non bio washing capsules are designed with the whole family in mind.
- How to use:
- Simply place 1-2 Persil non bio capsules (depending on load size and water hardness) at the back of your washing machine drum before adding your clothes on top. For the best results, add Comfort Pure fabric conditioner to the detergent drawer before washing as usual. Note: Do not rip, tear or pierce the capsules – the outer layer will dissolve in the wash.
- VS. Our Semi Conc. Liquid.
- New Persil non bio capsules - tough on stains, but kind next to skin
- Triple Action formula freshens and takes care of clothes while tackling stains
- Gentle non bio capsule formula is perfect next to sensitive skin
- Twice the cleaning power per drop
- Recognised by the British Skin Foundation
- Enough for up to 19 washes, perfect for smaller households
- Pack size: 19piece
15-30%: Anionic surfactants, Nonionic surfactants, Soap. <5%: Optical brighteners, Perfume, Phosphonates, Polycarboxylates, Coumarin
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Fabric care. Check care labels first. Wash dark colours separately. Check colour - fastness before pre-treating with neat liquids. Do not wash flame-resistant fabrics above 50°C.Do not use on silk or wool. For hand wash dilute 17ml detergent in 5l of water. For heavy soling wash on a high temperature. When washing at low temps use a non-delicate cycle for best results
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects Keep out of reach of children. If on skin: wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: get medical advice/attention. If in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice/attention. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of container in accordance with local regulations
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016