- New Persil Powercaps Colour Capsules give great cleaning performance while helping to preserve bold colours and prints wash after wash. The Triple Action formula in these Persil laundry detergent pods gives you powerful stain removal and a fresh fragrance, all while caring for the colours and fibres in your clothes. These Persil washing capsules will leave the whole family with fresh, clean clothes time and time again. You’ll find enough Persil capsules in this pack for up to 30 washes – ideal for smaller households.
- New Persil capsules: Efficiency, effectiveness and colour care
- Persil Powercaps are the latest innovation in Persil washing capsules, created to give you powerful stain removal and expert clothing care in one convenient pre-measured dose.
- Persil Powercaps dissolve fast to get to work quickly. With improved resealable packaging Persil colour washing capsules are designed with the whole family in mind.
- How to use Persil colour capsules
- Simply place 1-2 Persil colour capsules (depending on load size and water hardness) at the back of your washing machine drum before adding your clothes on top. For the best results, add Comfort fabric conditioner to the detergent drawer before washing as usual. Note: Do not rip, tear or pierce the capsules – the outer layer will dissolve in the wash.
- VS. Our Semi Conc. Liquid.
- New Persil capsules with powerful stain removal and colour care
- Triple Action formula for brilliant stain removal, fabric care and freshness
- Expert Persil colour capsules keeps colours looking vibrant for longer
- Double the stain removal power per drop
- Easy-to-use laundry detergent capsules with improved resealable packaging
- Enough for up to 30 washes, perfect for smaller households
- Pack size: 30piece
15-30%: Anionic surfactants, Nonionic surfactants, Soap. <5%: Enzymes, Perfume, Phosphonates, Polycarboxylates, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Isoeugenol
Store away from heat, moisture and sunlight
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Fabric care: check care labels first. Wash dark colours separately. Check colour-fastness before pre-treating with neat liquid. Do not use on silk and wool. Don't wash flame-resistant fabrics above 50°C. Stain eraser ball not recommended for combined washer dryers. Unilever recommends to wash at low temperatures such as 30°C. For hand wash, dilute 17 ml detergent in 5l water. The stain eraser ball is not a toy. Keep away from children
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Warning: causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects Contains Subtilisin, Isoeugenol, Methylundecanal, Tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes and Hexyl Salicylate. May produce an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children. If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of container in accordance with local regulations
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016