- Put on the leather jacket. Yeah that one. You know exactly which one. The dark, worn textured part of you. Slowly take a walk up to that burning fire and throw some marshmallows over the raging flames. Toast them. Burn them. Make them sticky. Gooey. Warm inside. Melting everywhere. On everything. On your jacket. All over it. Sounds wrong. Together? But smells so, so right.
- So who cares. Not you. You’re owning that. You’re owning it. It’s all you. The leathery marshmallow skin you wear. Or does it wear you?
- You. The edge of sweetness. A tightrope razorblade of gooey marshmallow, spicy pink pepper, dark wood and musk you walk nonchalantly across. The sweet, sweet smell of dark exotic fruit enveloping you in it’s dark sugary clutch.
- So go out there and be you. Go out there and trust your Impulse with the new Body Mist range of fragrances. Spray. Tick. Watermelon? Tick. Everything you need to be the best version of you. The best woman you can be. The best. Full stop.
- Discover the new Impulse Body Mist range. In handy 150ml sized bottles, so you can pop the top and spray where you want, when you want. Trust Your Impulse.
- Discover the new Impulse Body Mists range
- Burnt Marshmallow & Leather Jacket Body Mist
- A cosy fragrance with spicy pink pepper, gooey marshmallow, vanilla and suede
- Pop the top, spray where you want, when you want
- 150ml hand-sized bottle
- Trust Your Impulse
- Pack size: 150millilitre
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Warning: avoid using on a floor that might become slippery. If nozzle clogs, rinse with warm water. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016