- Comfort Perfume Deluxe Heavenly Nectar 870ml 58 Washes is a daring blend of rich orchids, red fruits and cedarwood. For an elegant and glamorous scent. With its top note of frangipani, heart notes of lily and base notes of vanilla and cedarwood, Comfort Perfume Deluxe Heavenly Nectar is a fragrance so gorgeous you’ll forget it’s your fabric conditioner.
- Comfort Perfume Deluxe is a sophisticated collection of fabric conditioners that wrap your clothes in truly luxurious fragrances you will always be inspired to wear. Each of these fragrances have been specially crafted in partnership with world renowned perfumers and inspired by the latest trends in fine fragrance. Currently available in three fragrances: Heavenly Nectar, Lavish Blossom and Luscious Bouquet. Available in 58 washes.
- How to use: Pour a dose of Comfort Perfume Deluxe Heavenly Nectar fabric conditioner straight into the correct compartment of your washing machine drawer along with your favourite laundry detergent. Please do not pour directly onto fabrics. Choose the right wash setting and let your machine take care of the rest, as it releases the fabric softener during the final rinse cycle. Use Comfort Perfume Deluxe fabric conditioner in every wash to add luxurious fragrances to your clothes.
- Comfort Perfume Deluxe brings you the latest luxury perfumes into your fabric conditioner
- Comfort Perfume Deluxe Heavenly Nectar 870ml 58 Washes is a daring blend of rich orchids, red fruits and cedarwood
- Add alongside your laundry detergent for a fragrance so gorgeous you’ll forget it’s your fabric conditioner
- Specially crafted in partnership with world renowned perfumers
- Inspired by the latest trends in fine fragrance
- Comfort Perfume Deluxe is available in three sophisticated fragrances -Heavenly Nectar, Lavish Blossom and Luscious Bouquet
- Pack size: 870millilitre
15 - 30%: Cationic surfactants. <5%: Perfume, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Benzisothiazolinone
Store between 5°C and 25°C. You do not need to dilute
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Dose into your washing machine drawer. Wash and dry hands after use. Do not pour directly onto fabrics
Name and address
- Freepost ADM1000,
- SW1A 2XX
- Unilever Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use Contains Benzisothiazolinone, 4-tert-butylcyclohexyl acetate. May produce an allergic reaction
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016