Flash Ultra Lemon Spray 500Ml
- Flash Ultra Power Spray cuts through up to 100% of dirt, grease and grime (tested on the most common surfaces and types of dirt, showing complete removal). It’s perfect for cleaning almost any hard surface in your home with its balanced formula. Flash Ultra Power Spray can be used in the kitchen and the bathroom and on most surfaces in between! It’s perfect for tough, greasy stains on stainless steel, ceramic or glass hobs, cleaning grime from kitchen sinks and wiping down your work surfaces – especially more contemporary materials like corian, stone and stainless steel. In the bathroom it quickly removes dirt, grime and bathroom scum from tubs, sinks, taps, tiles and glass. Ultra Power from Flash lets you clean all your rooms and surfaces with just one spray! Available in Lemon and Fresh scents to give you a delightful scent experience in every room. See package for full usage instructions. A rinse is required for surfaces in direct contact with food.
- Removes up to 100% of dirt, grease & grime
- Ultra Power multi-surface spray cleaner
- For both kitchen & bathroom
- Safe and effective on most surfaces (see package, avoid use on only oiled or untreated wood)
- Available in Lemon & Fresh scents
- Pack size: 500.0ml
<5% Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Phosphonates, Benzisothiazolinone, Perfumes, Citronellol, Limonene
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
- Procter & Gamble UK,
- KT13 0XP,
- [UK] 0800 028 3292
- [IE] 1800 509 435
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
FLASH ULTRA LEMON SPRAY 500ML
WARNING Cause serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Do not breathe spray. Contains Benzisothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016