- Do you want a detergent that delivers Brrrrilliant cleaning and colours in a cold wash? With Ariel's washing gel, you no longer need to choose between cleaning and care. Unlike washing powder this super concentrated detergent activates in cold water and dissolves rapidly even in a quick wash, removing stains and leaving your clothes clean and vibrant. Ariel Colour & Style Gel also helps you keep your colours bright. Use together with Lenor fabric conditioners and Unstoppables, in wash scent booster, for an extra boost of softness and freshness. 38 washes based on 37ml per wash.
- Brrrilliant colours and cleaning even in a cold wash
- Helps you keep your colours bright
- The unique super concentrated washing gel targets stains fast even in a quick wash
- Protects your clothes and enhances colour vibrancy
- Easy and convenient bottle that enables precise dosing with just a squeeze
- Ariel Colour & Style laundry detergent is available in 3in1 Pods washing capsules, washing liquid and washing powder
- Pack size: 1406.0ml
15-30% Anionic Surfactants, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Phosphonates, Soap, Enzymes, Benzisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Perfumes, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
- (UK) Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP, UK
- (UK) 0800 015 7412 (IE) 1800 509 083
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
ARIEL COLOUR WASHING GEL 1.41L 38 WASHES
WARNING Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Dispose of contents/container to an appropriate local waste system. Contains Isoeugenol. May produce an allergic reaction.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016