Glade Sense And Spray Holder Floral Garden
- The innovative Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Air Freshener detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most. Step into the hyperreal hothouse. Larger-than-life hyacinth flowers explode into bloom-like exuberant visions among luscious pears. Let the exhilarating scent carry you away.
SC Johnson A family company since 1886. Fisk Johnson
- A unique fragrance experience that blends attractive design with motion-sensor technology that allows the air freshener unit to spray when you pass by
- Air freshener with a boost button that can be pressed at any time for an extra burst of fragrance
- Choose from a variety of quality glade fragrances
- The lock-out mode for sense & spray is 20 minutes
- The lock-out mode for sense & spray with 360° design is 15, 20, or 30 minutes depending on the switch setting
- Pack size: 18Millilitres
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- - Fully open cover.
- - To avoid misuse make sure lever is pushed up before inserting refill.
- -Lay cartridge flat in the recess and push to "click" into place, ensuring brown tab protrudes from under the refill.
- - Pull out red tab (initial use only). Close the unit ensuring it "clicks" shut.
- When replacing the refill pull brown tab to remove the cartridge, then follow steps 2 and 3.
- - If refill is not "clicked" into place, upon activation product may leak onto and damage surface.
- CAUTION: Do not direct unit towards eyes and do not remove the red tab until unit has been assembled. When inserting or changing the batteries or when removing the red tab, the unit sprays once without going into "standby". The unit remains ready to detect motion. The product will make a sound when releasing the fragrance. Do not place the unit directly onto varnished, polished or oiled wooden surfaces or onto painted plastic surfaces. Low battery power may also cause the unit to spray continually (every few seconds), the device to 'leak' product onto, and damage surface.
- How the Product Works:
- - When it senses motion, it blinks rapidly for 3 seconds and the product sprays a burst of fragrance.
- - After spraying the unit goes into "standby" for 20 min and the light blinks every 3 seconds; while in "standby mode" motion cannot be detected and the product does not spray.
- - After 20 min in "standby mode" the device becomes active, stops blinks and waits to detect motion.
Name and address
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- 0800 353 353 (ROI 1800 409 176)
18 Millilitres ℮
GLADE SENSE & SPRAY HOLDER FLORAL GARDEN
DANGER Danger: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Avoid breathing spray. Dispose of contents /container in accordance with local regulations. Contains: 3-p-cumenyl-2-methylpropionaldehyde, Cinnamyl alcohol, 7-hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl salicylate, Isocyclocitral, 2,4-dimethylcyclohex-3-ene-1-carbaldehyde, 2-(4-tert-butylbenzyl)propionaldehyde, Dimethylcyclohex-3-ene-1-carbaldehyde, Alpha-hexylcinnamaldehyde. May produce an allergic reaction. Caution. Use only as directed. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Store in a cool, dry place. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Air fresheners do not replace good hygiene practices. SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016