Dove Daily Moisture Light Conditioner 350Ml
- Dove Daily Moisture Light Many of us will do anything to get the appearance of fuller hair. We try different tactics, like blow-drying it upside down or setting it in big rollers, which helps us create the volume our hair craves but not the moisture it needs. But what if you didn’t have to choose between volume and moisture for your fine, flat hair? We created a truly advanced formulation: Dove Daily Moisture Light conditioner, made with Oxyfusion ingredients, to help give you naturally bouncy hair that’s smooth and moisturised. Perfect for giving fine, limp hair volume. Get the moisture you need with the volume you want. Used with our conditioner, our Dove Daily Moisture Light conditioner helps to leave hair with even more volume Moisturising fine, flat hair With Oxyfusion technology, it helps moisturise the most dried out parts of the hair so, paired with Dove Daily Moisture Light shampoo, your hair is left silky and smooth without weighing it down. Daily use It’s so gentle, you can use this every day. How to use: Once you’ve soaked your hair with water, massage your shampoo into your scalp. Rinse well. You can repeat this step if you want, but for daily shampooing the rinse and repeat rule isn’t really necessary (unless you’ve been hitting the hairspray hard, that is).
- Dove Daily Moisture Light breathes life into fine hair
- Nourishing system for more volume and fullness in flat hair
- With Oxyfusion technology for fuller hair that isn’t weighed down
- Beautiful, healthy hair with every wash
- Volumizing conditioner suitable for daily use
- Designed for flat, fine hair
- Pack size: 350millilitre
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019