Garnier Charcoal/Algae Face Mask 28G
- Charcoal and Algae Hydrating Face Sheet Mask
- Garnier SkinActive's Charcoal and Algae Hydrating and Purifying Tissue Mask infused with a serum enriched with Algae, Hyaluronic Acid for skin that feels purified, comforted and looks mattified all in just 15 minutes.
- Simple to apply and remove, the intensely hydrating black tissue mask has the equivalent of 1 week of Hydrating Active in concentration*. Upon application, the innovative mask delivers the hydrating formula to your skin. As a result, shine prone skin feels mattified and intensely hydrated.
- *Equivalence of average Glycerin concentration in 7 applications of Moisture Bomb day cream.
- Our Philosophy:
- At Garnier we use, wherever possible, active ingredients from nature - anti-oxidants - and combine them with well-known skincare actives.
- A scientifically-proven efficacy, verified to work under realistic usage conditions.
- Optimal tolerance with products dermatologically tested to suit all skin types, even sensitive.
- Goes well with
- Garnier PureActive 3 in 1 Clay Mask Scrub Wash Oily Skin 150ml, Garnier PureActive 3 in 1 Clay Mask Scrub 150ml, Moisture Bomb Super Hydrating Tissue Mask
- Dermatologically tested
- Easy to apply and remove
- Intensely rehydrates
- Reduces appearance of fine lines
- Tightens pores
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Pack size: 28g
967346 2, Aqua / Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-32, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PVM/MA Copolymer, Papain, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract / Pineapple Fruit Extract, p-Anisic Acid, Alcohol, Propanediol, Sucrose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L C208350/1)
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- How to use
- 1. Begin by thoroughly cleansing your skin.
- 2. Gently unfold the mask.
- 3. Carefully apply the black tissue mask to clean skin. Make sure the protective film is facing outwards. Smooth on gently to ensure the whole mask is in contact with the skin.
- 4. Remove the protective film.
- 5. Adjust the contours of the tissue mask to match up with your facial features. Leave on for 15 minutes.
- 6. After 15 minutes, begin to remove the mask by slowly peeling from the edges.
- 7. Once you've removed the mask, massage any excess serum into the skin, or use a cotton pad to remove.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- TSA 7500093584,
- St Ouen Cedex,
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016