Ecover Washing Up Liquid Chamomile Clementine 950Ml
- Washing-Up Liquid
- Join our clean world revolution.
- Facebook @EcoverUK
- Instagram @Ecover_UK
- Same delightful fragrance. Same powerful formula. New design & 100% recycled plastic bottle.
- Our washing-up liquid unleashes the power of biodegradable plant-based ingredients, to leave your dishes squeaky clean. That's Smart Green Science.
- We're Ecover, rebels of the cleaning world. This spirit of rebellion and our quest for a cleaner clean is what drives us each and every day.
- Camomile & Clementine fragrance. Also available: Pomegranate & Fig, Lily & Lotus, Lemon & Aloe and our Zero fragrance free alternative.
- Tough on grease
- Plant & mineral based ingredients
- Safe for sensitive skin
- New bottle now made with 100% recycled plastic
- Cruelty-Free international
- Pack size: 950ml
5-15%: Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5%: Perfume (Limonene), Lactic Acid, Others: Water, Sodium Chloride, Alcohol Denat., Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate
Produced in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Usage: One squeeze is enough for a sink full of dirty dishes.
- ECOVER WASHING-UP LIQUID
- Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Bottle. Plastic - Widely Recycled Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Name and address
- Produced for:
- EPC N.V.,
- Industrieweg 3,
- 2390 Malle,
- Want to clean things up?
- Call us on 03451 302230 or write to email@example.com
WARNING ECOVER WASHING-UP LIQUID WARNING Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019