- Scented Oil Fresh Infusions Berry Blast.
- Lasts for up to 160 days*
- Up to 160 days*
- *Based on 12 hours daily usage on minimum setting
- Scented oil for electrical warmer
- Berry Blast
- Transform your home with a scent explosion of fresh berries and wild herbs.
- Air Wick warmer gives you 5X more fragrance control** to ensure fragrance is just right for any room large or small so your home always smells fresh and welcoming.
- **compared to the previous Air Wick electrical warmer.
- Pack size: 19ml
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use: Retain instructions for future reference
- 1. Remove the plastic cap from the fragrance bottle.
- 2. Firmly insert fragrance bottle into the underside of the warmer unit, until a 'click' can be heard. Ensure the fragrance bottle is kept vertical at all times.
- 3. Plug the assembled unit into an available socket.
- 4. To increase or decrease the fragrance intensity, rotate the dial on the top of the warmer. Largest mark = max setting.
- 5. To replace the fragrance bottle, remove the device from the outlet and pull the bottle downwards.
- Only Air Wick refills will work in the Air Wick electrical warmer.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- Tel: 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Tel: 01 661 7318
- (UK) Air Wick Consumer Services
- For help and advice, contact us:
2 x 19 Millilitres ℮
AIRWICK A/FRESH BERRY BLAST PLUG IN REF 2 X 19 ML
WARNING READ SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONARY TEXT - RETAIN FOR FUTURE REFERENCE ALWAYS SWITCH OFF AT THE SOCKET BEFORE REMOVING OR INSERTING THE FRAGRANCE REFILL. DO NOT PLACE IN AN AREA WHERE THE DIFFUSER MAY BE SUSCEPTIBLE TO HARD KNOCKS. ALWAYS KEEP THE BOTTLE AND/OR PLUG IN INAN UPRIGHT POSITION. Do not operate with wet hands or metal objects. For indoor useonly. Do not use with extension cords or multi plug adapters. This product should not be usedcontinuously, always switch off at the socket overnight. Leave 50cm of space above andaround the plug in during use. Do not obstruct or block air flow from unit. Do not use insmall, confined pet areas without adequate ventilation. Do not place near a source of heat ordirect sunlight. Do not place on polished, painted or plastic surfaces. ONLY APPROVED FORUSE WITH THE AIR WICK PLUG IN. THE USE OF OTHER REFILLS MAY GIVE RISE TO A TOXIC OR FIRE RISK. To clean the appliance, unplug and use dry cloth. If unit becomesdamaged, switch power off at the socket before removal. Please retain this pack for futurereference. Use in well ventilated areas only. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Air Freshenersdo not replace good hygiene practices. THIS DEVICE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN OR INFIRM PERSONS WITHOUT SUPERVISION. AIR WICK Scented Oil Fresh Infusions Berry Blast. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children and pets. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a doctor. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. WARNING Contains alpha-Pinene, dl-Limonene, 2-Methyl-3-(p-iso-propylphenyl) propionaldehyde, alpha-iso-Methylionone, beta-Pinene, Methoxy dicyclopentadiene carboxaldehyde, delta-1-(2,6,6-Trimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-yl)-2-buten-1-one, Dimethylcyclohexen-3-ene-1-carbaldehyde (isomer mixture) and 2,4-Dimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-carboxaldehyde. May produce an allergic reaction.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016