- Men Expert Barber Club Beard Face Wash
- For the daily cleansing of your beard, face & hair, discover the barber club 3-in-1 shampoo & conditioning wash enriched with essential oils.
- What does it do?
- For the beard
- Washes away beard flakes, residue & odours. Leaves beard feeling soft.
- For the face
- Gently but thoroughly cleanses the skin. Leaves skin feeling fresh.
- For the hair
- Cleanses & softens the hair.
- L'oreal Paris Men Expert Barber Club. The Grooming Range Inspired by Barber know-how
- Goes well with
- L'Oreal Men Expert Barber Club Beard & Hair Styling Cream 75ml
- L'Oreal Men Expert Barber Club Short Beard & Face Moisturiser 50ml
- L'Oreal Men Expert Barber Club Long Beard & Skin Oil 30ml
- 3-in-1 wash for beard, face and hair
- Enriched with cedarwood essential oil
- Free from soap, parabens, colourants & ingredients from animal origin
- Pack size: 200ml
Aqua / Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Salicylic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Limonene, Fumaric Acid, Menthol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita Extract / Peppermint Extract, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Parfum / Fragrance, Carbomer, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Octyldodecanol, Citric Acid, Coumarin
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- The Barber's Tips - How to Use
- 1. Wet your face, beard or hair with warm water.
- 2. Squeeze a generous amount of the gel onto your finger tips and apply it by spreading it onto your beard, face and hair.
- 3. Rinse off thoroughly.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016