- Men Expert Barber Club Long Beard Skin Oil
- For the daily care of your beard & skin, discover the barber club long beard & skin oil enriched with essential oils.
- What does it do?
- For the long beard
- Tames, conditions & softens facial hair without greasiness.
- For the skin
- Soothes discomfort & ensures the skin feels nourished.
- L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Barber Club. The Grooming Range Inspired by Barber know-how
- Goes well with
- L'Oreal Men Expert Barber Club Beard, Face & Hair Wash 200ml
- L'Oreal Men Expert Barber Club Beard & Hair Styling Cream 75ml
- Beard care suitable for medium to long length beards & skin
- Enriched with cedarwood essential oil
- Free from parabens, colourants & ingredients from animal origin
- Pack size: 30ml
Isopropyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Alcohol Denat., Parfum / Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Salicylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Linalool, Eugenol, Cinnamal, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Citronellol, Tocopherol, Citric Acid
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- The Barber's Tips - How to Use
- 1. Put desired amount of oil into palm (2 to 3 drops according to your beard length) and rub hands together to evenly spread.
- 2. Massage into facial hair ensuring it reaches the skin underneath. For an even more tamed beard, use brush or comb.
- 3. Wash hands after application.
- 4. Use every morning.
- Avoid the eye contour area.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016