Tesco 2 Vegetarian Mozzarella Roast Vegetable And Pesto Melts 280G
- Energy1392kJ 334kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1062.40kJ (254.80kcal)
- Mediteranean vegetables, white rice with smoked cheese, mozzarella and full fat soft cheese in red pepper breadcrumbs topped with a basil pesto and mozzarella sauce.
- Chargrilled peppers and rice with a melting middle, in a golden crumb.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Mozzarella Cheese (7%) (Milk), Chargrilled Red Peppers, Chargrilled Yellow Peppers, Rice, Spring Onion, Red Onion, Tomato, Sunflower Oil, Basil Pesto (2.5%), Full Fat Soft Cheese (Soft Cheese Milk), Cornflour, Salt), Dried Potato, Oak Smoked Cheese (Milk), Sundried Tomato, Basil, Garlic, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Red Pepper, White Wine Vinegar, Black Pepper, Yeast, Sugar, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Lactic Acid.
Basil Pesto contains: Basil Paste, Sunflower Oil, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk).
- Contains milk and wheat. May contain Nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain nuts.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results always cook from frozen. Oven from frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 26-30mins Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 26-30 minutes.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (131g**)|
|Energy||1062.40kJ (254.80kcal)||1391.74kJ (333.79kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016