Tesco 2 Vegetarian Mozzarella Roast Vegetable And Pesto Melts 280G
- Energy1392kJ 334kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1062.40kJ (254.80kcal)
- Mediteranean vegetables, white rice with smoked cheese, mozzarella and full fat soft cheese in red pepper breadcrumbs topped with a basil pesto and mozzarella sauce.
- Chargrilled peppers and rice with a melting middle, in a golden crumb.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Mozzarella Cheese (7%) (Milk), Chargrilled Red Peppers, Chargrilled Yellow Peppers, Rice, Spring Onion, Red Onion, Tomato, Sunflower Oil, Basil Pesto (2.5%), Full Fat Soft Cheese (Soft Cheese Milk), Cornflour, Salt), Dried Potato, Oak Smoked Cheese (Milk), Sundried Tomato, Basil, Garlic, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Red Pepper, White Wine Vinegar, Black Pepper, Yeast, Sugar, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Lactic Acid.
Basil Pesto contains: Basil Paste, Sunflower Oil, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk).
- Contains milk and wheat., May contain Nuts., For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain nuts.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results always cook from frozen. Oven from frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 26-30mins Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 26-30 minutes.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (131g**)|
|Energy||1062.40kJ (254.80kcal)||1391.74kJ (333.79kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016