- Cold Sore Cream Docosanol
- Blistex Cold Sore Cream is a clinically proven treatment for the early stages of recurrent cold sores on the lips. It contains docosanol which works differently to other treatments in the early stages of a cold sore.
- Aids healing
- Starts to work from first tingle
- Suppresses the cold sore virus
- Anti-viral treatment
- Pack size: 2g
1g Cream contains 100mg (10%) Docosanol, Also contains Sucrose Stearates, Light Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Purified Water
Do not store above 25°C. Do not use after the expiry date shown on the tube and carton and use within 6 months of opening the tube.
Preparation and Usage
- For full details read and retain the enclosed patient information leaflet.
- Directions for use - adults and adolescents aged 12 years and over: At the first sign of a recurrent cold sore, apply to the affected area 5 times a day, at approximately 3 hourly intervals until healed, for a maximum of 10 days. Do not start treatment with cream at the stage of an already developed blister or ulcer.
Name and address
- DDD Ltd.,
- WD18 7JJ,
- DDD Ltd.,
- WD18 7JJ,
Warnings and precautions: Do not use if sensitive to docosanol or any of the other ingredients. Do not use and consult your doctor if you have a weakened immune system. For use on the skin only. Avoid getting the cream into the eyes. If symptoms do not improve after 10 days, or if they worsen, consult your doctor. Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016