- Energy847kJ 203kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 678kJ / 162kcal
- British lamb mince 10% fat.
- From Trusted British Farms. From selected and trusted farmers, our lamb is fed on a grass based diet and cared for with high welfare standards to ensure great quality food and flavoursome lamb. Typical percentage fat content under 10%. Typical percentage of collagen / meat protein ratio under 16%.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Pan Fry Heat a little oil in a pan until hot. Remove mince from packaging and add to pan. Brown the mince, stirring frequently for 4-6 minutes. Lower heat to medium and continue until thoroughly cooked.
Minced and Packed in
the U.K. or New Zealand
Number of uses
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g|
|Energy||678kJ / 162kcal||847kJ / 203kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019