- Energy847kJ 203kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 677.60kJ (162.20kcal)
- Lamb mince.
- From Trusted British Farms. From selected and trusted farmers, our lamb is fed on a grass based diet and cared for with high welfare standards to ensure great quality food and flavoursome lamb. Typical percentage of fat under 10%. Typical percentage of collagen/meat protein ratio under 16%.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Heat a little oil in a pan until hot. Remove mince from packaging and add to pan. Brown the mince, stirring frequently, for 4-6 minutes. Lower heat to medium and continue until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove all packaging.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
Reared and slaughtered in
Minced and Packed in
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g|
|Energy||677.60kJ (162.20kcal)||847.00kJ (202.75kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016