- Energy351kJ 83kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 975kJ (231kcal)
- Medium sliced wholemeal bread.
- H.W. Nevill’s Medium Sliced Wholemeal. Back in 1872, Henry William Nevill founded his first bakery and started a proud baking tradition. Almost 150 years later, our hero bakers take their craft just as seriously as Henry did. Using only quality ingredients, they work through the night to create delicious bakery favourites for the whole family to enjoy.
Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt, Spirit Vinegar, Wheat Protein, Rapeseed Oil, Soya Flour, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Preservative (Calcium Propionate), Palm Oil, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place., Product will remain at its best if pack is resealed between uses and not, refrigerated.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase
- but always by date shown. Use within 1 month.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep
- this bag away from babies and small children.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One slice (36g)|
|Energy||975kJ (231kcal)||351kJ (83kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Information
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019