Nescafe Gold Latte 8 X 19.5G
- Energy328kJ 78kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1694 kJ
- A blend of Instant Coffee, Finely Ground Roasted Coffee Beans with Skimmed Milk Powder and Vegetable Oil.
- Check out our YouTube Channel at Youtube.com/user/UKNescafe
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Follow us @nescafegolduki
- Visit Nescafe.co.uk
- This classic latte drink is crafted by experts and can be prepared at home in moments, whenever you feel like taking a break. Enjoy an expertly crafted combination of flavour and aroma in every cup of this milky latte.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Great coffee starts at the source, which is why we've developed the NESCAFÉ Plan. We work with coffee farmers around the world, to support them in growing healthy, higher yielding crops and helping to protect the future of coffee farming for everyone. The result is high quality coffee that comes from sources you can trust.
- Next time why not try a latte with a twist? We offer a wide range of flavours, such as NESCAFÉ GOLD Vanilla Latte and NESCAFÉ GOLD Caramel Latte.
- Our coffee shop-style instant latte
- Crafted using natural high quality coffee beans
- Made with fresh milk sourced from British dairy farmers
- Smooth and milky with a velvety froth in every cup
- Prepare delicious drinks in moments with 8 latte sachets
- Pack size: 19.5g
Skimmed Milk Powder (36%), Glucose Syrup, Lactose, Coconut Oil, Coffee (9.8%) [Instant Coffee (9.1%), (Roast and Ground Coffee)], Acidity Regulator (E340), Natural Flavouring, Salt [Sodium Chloride, Anti-Caking Agent (E535)], Stabilisers (E331, E452)
Store in a cool, dry place, Best Before End: See Base of Pack
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in UK
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Empty the contents of the sachet into your favourite mug.
- 2. Pour in 200ml of hot (85 C - not boiling) water and stir thoroughly.
- 3. Perfection takes time. Wait 20 secs and stir again.
- 4. For a creamier texture, gently tap your mug on the table. Now enjoy!
Number of uses
8 Makes 8 mugs
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Contact us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
8 x 19.5 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml**||Per mug**||Reference Intake*|
|Energy||1694 kJ||133 kJ||328 kJ||8400 kJ|
|-||402 kcal||32 kcal||78 kcal||2000 kcal|
|of which: saturates||10.3g||0.8g||2.0g||20g|
|of which: sugars||39.0g||3.0g||7.6g||90g|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One mug (one sachet + 200ml water, makes 250ml); used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 8 mugs||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016