Tesco Finest Crackling Three Pork Roast with Apple, Cranberry & Honey Stuffing Serves 10
- Energy1712kJ 411kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1142kJ / 274kcal
- Outdoor bred pork belly and shoulder joint with a pork, apple, cranberry and honey stuffing.
- Our Tesco Finest pork comes from outdoor bred pigs, which are born in the British countryside and live out in the fields before moving to spacious straw filled barns. We've created this special roast by wrapping a sweet Bramley apple, cranberry and honey stuffing in pork shoulder, encased in pork belly. Hand scoring the crackling makes it perfectly crisp and golden. This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for delivery or Click+Collect slot, please checkout by 11.45pm on 14th December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended.
- Sweet stuffing wrapped in tender pork shoulder and pork belly, with crisp, hand scored crackling
INGREDIENTS: Pork Belly (64%), Pork Shoulder (25%), Pork, Apple, Cranberry and Honey Stuffing [Pork Shoulder, Pork Belly, Apple, Pork Fat, Water, Onion, Cranberry, Dried Apple (Sulphites), Sugar, Rice Flour, Gram Flour, Potato Starch, Honey, Concentrated Apple Juice, Salt, Parsley, White Pepper, Sage, Maize Starch, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Coriander, Nutmeg, Sunflower Oil, Dextrose].
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 240°C / Fan 220°C / Gas 9 Remove pork from the packaging and rest at room temperature for 30 minutes before roasting. Calculate the cooking time at 30 minutes per 500g plus 30 minutes. Place on a foil lined tray and sprinkle the joint generously with sea salt and place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for first 30 minutes. Reduce temperature to 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 and cook for remaining time. Remove joint from the oven and allow to rest for 20 minutes. Remove string prior to carving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Made using British pork.
Number of uses
approx. 10 Servings
Film. Don't Recycle Box. Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 150g|
|Energy||1142kJ / 274kcal||1712kJ / 411kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020